Monday, October 15, 2007

You can't fix that kind of stupid...

So the other day at work, this woman was parked in the no-parking zone, right near one of the no parking signs.

I asked her to move, and she asked me for a cell phone she could use. She got all bent out of shape about that, and the fact I needed her to move. (Yeah. There's a no parking sign there. Moron.) Yeah, she was waiting to pick someone up and forgot her cell phone.

Dumb.

Anyway, she went on to park in the employee slot, right next to the employee parking sign. Of course she backed in, when every single other car in the lot was pulled in forward.

And there is a pick up and drop off zone right across the street.

I saw that, and left it alone because I didn't want anything to do with that kind of stupid.

No comments: